INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF E.U. REGULATION 2016/679 AND IMPLEMENTING PROVISIONS
Welcome to our website www.lanificiocolombo.com (the Site).
We wish to inform you, that we are committed to comply with EU Regulations 2016/679, (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation"), as well as related implementing provisions, with reference to personal data you gave us, or that we acquired as part of the relationship with Lanificio Luigi Colombo S.p.A. For this reason, data acquired both during navigation and during purchases, shall be processed in compliance with the regulations in question. At the same time, we provide you with the following information.
The data controller is Lanificio Luigi Colombo S.p.A. Regione Torame 13011 Borgosesia (VC); telephone +39 0163 452111 - fax +39 0163 458012; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; PEC: email@example.com (also Lanificio Colombo or controller)
Data processed and purposes
Through the Site, various types of personal data are collected and processed, for several purposes, and with different methods:
- personal data provided voluntarily by the user (such as, for example, e-mail address, personal data, password provided by filling in the registration form), or otherwise lawfully acquired, in order to meet the user's requests and offer services, assistance and information requested about Lanificio Colombo's products.
- personal data provided by the user as part of the process of purchasing products on the Site for the conclusion of transactions and for activities functional and instrumental to the sale, as well as for any necessary pre-sales and after-sales assistance;
- processing of personal data of the user and/or purchaser, for marketing, promotional or advertising purposes. This means to send the user, also by newsletter, e-mail, text messages and mms, information and updates on products, sales, promotional campaigns, events and other initiatives promoted by Lanificio Colombo, also in collaboration with its commercial partners, as well as to carry out specific market surveys; in this case you will be asked for express consent. Consent is not required for sending advertising e-mails about products and services, similar to those already purchased, unless you refuse such use by exercising your right to object in the manner set out below.
- Lanificio Colombo may also process the user and/or purchaser's personal data for studying consumer habits and choices, in order to make its products and initiatives more responsive to the tastes and needs of its customers; in this case, you will be asked for express consent.
The processing concerns ordinary data you provide. No specific data are processed or disclosed.
Legal basis for data processing
- The legitimate interest of Lanificio Colombo to provide the services of the Site and to respond to any requests from customers, with reference to points 1 and 2 of the paragraph Data processed and purposes;
- The fulfilment of the sales contract and the obligation to fulfil pre and post contract obligations, as well as compliance with the law for all the activities referred to in point 3 of the paragraph Data processed and purposes;
- The consent, if any, freely given by the user for the purposes set out in points 4 and 5 of the paragraph Data processed and purposes
In addition to the above (see paragraph Data processed and purposes), Site users’ personal data are disclosed to third parties only to the extent permitted by law and in accordance with the information provided below.
In particular, such data may be disclosed:
- to employees, collaborators and consultants of Lanificio Colombo, as subjects authorized to the processing for the internal organization of company business,
- to companies or organizations that provide Lanificio Colombo with specific technical and organizational services related to the Site and management of marketing and communication activities as data controllers or appointed data processors (such as site management, IT services, logistics, customer care, marketing, email management, etc.). These subjects - who carry out activities based on specific contractual conditions - have been appointed as Data Processors pursuant to Articles 28 et seq. of EU Regulation 679/2016. The updated list of Data Processors can be obtained from the controller at the addresses indicated above.
- to third parties, to execute the contract for the purchase of products on the Site (e.g. the credit institution for the execution of electronic payment services at a distance by credit/debit card; haulier for deliveries, etc.),
- to the police or judicial authorities, in accordance with the law, and upon formal request by such authorities; or, if there are reasonable grounds to believe that disclosure of such data is reasonably necessary to (1) investigate, prevent or take action relating to suspected illegal activities or to assist state supervisory and control authorities; (2) defend against any claim or accusation by a third party, or protect the security of its website and the company; or (3) exercise or protect the rights, property or safety of Lanificio Colombo, its customers, employees or any other person.
Personal data will not be disclosed, however they may be transferred abroad, including to countries outside the EU. In the latter case, adequate levels of protection and safeguard shall be guaranteed according to the law, such as the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission or by express commitments of the partners.
Data retention period
Sales data shall be stored for at least 10 years after termination of the relationship, except for ongoing litigations and without prejudice to different tax or regulatory provisions.
The data provided by the user to request assistance, information and feedback will be kept for the time necessary to provide the requested feedback and any further iteration with the customer necessary to fully manage the request and / or issue and the relationship with the same customer.
Data collected for marketing and profiling purposes shall be stored for a maximum of 5 years, except for Lanificio Colombo to request a renewal of the marketing consent.
Type of data
Failure to provide such information does not limit the use of the Site; however, it may make it impossible for Lanificio Colombo to respond to requests for information or to proceed with the planned activities.
The provision of personal data, in particular personal data, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number and bank details (in the case of credit card payments) is necessary for the completion of the contract for the purchase of products through the Site. In the event of failure to provide it, therefore, it may be impossible to complete the purchase through the Site.
Some of this data may also be indispensable for the provision of other services rendered on the Site and related to the sale (pre-sales and after-sales services) or to fulfil obligations deriving from legal or regulatory provisions (tax compliance and anti-money laundering regulations). Failure to provide the data may therefore constitute, as the case may be, a legitimate and justified reason not to execute the contract for the purchase of products and/or the provision of services related to this.
The obligatory provision of data may be indicated with appropriate signs in the fields for filling in the forms (for example *).
Type of processing
Data will be stored in our archives and their processing, which may be carried out using automated and/or paper-based instruments, will include all the operations or set of operations provided for in art. 4 no. 2 of the "Regulation" and necessary for the processing in question, namely: collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, disclosure or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
However, since the measures adopted for the Site security and transmission of data and information on the Site, cannot be guaranteed to limit or exclude any risk of unauthorized access, or dispersion of data, please ensure that your computer is equipped with updated antivirus software for the protection of network data transmission, both incoming and outgoing, and that your Internet service provider has adopted firewalls and anti-spamming filters or suitable for the security of network data transmission.
Rights of data subjects
We also inform you that in relation to the previously mentioned data you may exercise the rights provided for by the "Regulation" and the related implementing measures.
In particular, you will be entitled:
- To obtain access to your personal data and information on
- the purposes of processing, categories of personal data processed, recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed to
- the foreseen period of personal data retention;
- To ask the data controller or data processor to correct or delete personal data or to limit the processing of personal data concerning him/her or to oppose their processing if they are no longer necessary for the purposes of the processing or unlawfully processed. This option is not admissible if there is a legal or contractual obligation or a legitimate interest or if data is necessary for the ascertainment, exercise or defence of a right in court.
These rights are exercised by a simple communication, also by e-mail, to the addresses of the controller indicated above.
- The reply will be provided, in an intelligible form, preferably by e-mail, at the latest within one month of the request, unless there is a justified need for a deferment;
- To revoke the consent given at any time;
- If you believe your rights have not been respected or that the procedure has not been followed, you can lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisor (contact garanteprivacy.it).
However, you will have the right to obtain, with a reasoned and documented request, the rectification or integration of data, if inaccurate or incomplete. Such fulfilment will be carried out immediately, after verification of what has been requested.
In some cases, you may also request that the processing be limited, if the conditions laid down by law are met (procedure for ascertaining the accuracy of data, unlawful processing, need to use data to assert a right, verification of the existence of a legitimate interest).
For data processed by automated systems you will also have the right to receive, if you request it at the addresses indicated above, in a structured, commonly used and readable format, the personal data you provide in order to communicate them to another data controller (data portability).
The Data Controller
Lanificio Luigi Colombo S.p.A.